Families with children in Torremolinos
- Crocodile Park – A park with crocodiles, where you will learn all about these incredible reptiles, while observing them.
- Aqualand Torremolinos – A complete water park full of fun.
- It has a restaurant, shops, green areas, hammocks and an 18-hole mini-golf course. Among the most popular attractions is a wave pool surrounded by grass and hammocks, a play area for children and a jacuzzi-type pool where you can relax as much as you want.
- Parque de la Batería – An ideal municipal park to enjoy nature, walk along its paths and let the little ones have fun.
For lovers of gastronomy
- In Torremolinos you can try the best “espetos de sardinas“, a typical dish on the Malaga tables.
- Tortas de Torremolinos – They are a simple but very rich sweet with a long tradition in the kitchens of Malaga.
- Pescado a la sal – A fresh fish that is completely covered in salt before baking. This cooking method ensures that the fish retains its full flavor and juices.
Where to eat in Torremolinos
- Casa Juan Los Mellizos – Located on the seafront in Torremolinos and popularly known as “Los Mellizos”, it is one of the most successful bars and restaurants in the area.
- Restaurante José Cerdán – A chiringuito with more than 40 years on the Paseo Marítimo. It uses fresh and quality products, obtained directly from the sea. They offer a wide variety of dishes: fried fish, espetos, paellas, meat and seafood.
- El Gato Lounge – This restaurant is specialized in Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine. Known and well-rated for their friendly and impeccable personal service.
To lovers of the sun and beaches
- Playa del Bajondillo – A central beach that has all the services, lifeguards, signs and a Red Cross post.
- Playa de La Carihuela – The most famous beach and it has everything you need to spend a day in the sun on a deck chair and enjoying the sea. In the area they find many places to eat. Without a doubt, one of the most fascinating beaches on the Andalusian coast.
- Playa de Los Álamos – The perfect beach to enjoy the sea and the sun, in a less crowded environment. From these beaches you will enjoy the most beautiful sunsets in Torremolinos. Due to the strong winds, you can find kitesurfers. The best sunsets in Torremolinos can be seen from here.
Nightlife in Torremolinos
- Along the promenade of Playamar and Los Álamos, you can find a wide choice of entertainment. These are diversified beach clubs that offer hammocks during the day and good music at night. They have modern decorations and a good atmosphere. Suitable for people of all ages.
- Already in the downtown area of Torremolinos, you will find a lot of offer in charming pubs and small bars, being one of the most important gay centers in our country.