Regulation (EU) No 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the institutions and bodies of the Union and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 and Decision No 1247/2002 / EC. Who is responsible for your data? Identity: Bailly Milenium SL CIF B92603711 Address: Avenida de Alay, 4 Benalmadena Costa – Spain Phone: (+34) 699 34 87 56 E-mail: email@example.com For what purpose do we collect your personal data? On our website we collect and treat the information you provide us with in order to answer the questions you raise through our contact form and allow the publication of comments on our blog. We will keep this information stored while the business relationship is maintained. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data? The legal bases for the treatment of your data are the following:The policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the EU institutions is based on
- Obtaining your consent to respond to the questions you raise through our contact form and allow the publication of comments on our blog.
- Webempresa Europa S.L., con NIF/CIF: B65739856 y con domicilio en C/ Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 . 28010 Madrid (MADRID), responsible for providing hosting and domain for this website.
- Automattic Inc., responsible for the development of WordPress CMS, used for the design and development of this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
- Google LLC, responsible for the collection of analytics of this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
- WuBook srl, responsible for making reservations, channel administrator and booking engine system and subject to Regulation (EU) No 2018/1725
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.