It is a completely renovated apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the La Cartuja complex, in the Calahonda area.
The apartment is fully equipped and has:
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Equipped kitchen
- It is oriented towards Fuengirola.
- Located on a ground floor with access to the common areas
- It has 2 bathrooms
The Cartuja complex has:
- Community parking
- Swimming pool
- Up to 6 people
- 1 Bedroom double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 beds
- 1 double sofa bed in the living room.
- Between Mijas and Fuengirola, Calahonda has developed in recent decades as its own entity, thanks to the proliferation of urbanizations in which foreigners and nationals reside almost in equal parts, giving rise to a cosmopolitan and varied human landscape.
- Calahonda is part of the municipality of Mijas, one of the largest and most populated in the province of Malaga.
- All in all, the area is perfectly equipped and you can have a comfortable and relaxed life without the need for unnecessary travel. In the surroundings there are supermarkets, golf, schools, pharmacies, medical consultations, car rentals, banks, hairdressers and … of course, the beaches! In any case, those looking for the bustle are 15 minutes from both Marbella and Fuengirola.
LEISURE IN THE SURROUNDINGS
- The king sport in Calahonda, undoubtedly, is golf. Several courses in the area delight fans, many of whom live near the holes. Residents can also enjoy other possibilities. Without leaving the area, you can go to the gym. And there are also enough facilities for tennis and even horse riding. The most seasoned and trained cyclists will find challenging and beautiful routes.
- As for the restaurants, in the variety is the taste. There are many venues adapted to foreign tastes, places where the British parish congregates and others where everyone alternates. We will always find open a pizzeria, a Hindu, a kebab, a Chinese, a Mexican and the solution of many in many moments: American hamburgers.
- In the 3 shopping centers in the area (El Zoco, Los Olivos and Cipreses) you can find all kinds of stores for the usual supply and also to spend the day walking around. In addition, cafes and restaurants are a good option for a drink in the summer months.