La Perla Urbanization. Los Pinos residential complex
It is a residential complex formed by semi-detached houses. It is located in front of the sea in the mountain nestled very close to La Perla beach.
The urbanization is completely closed and fenced.
The exact address is Carretera Costa del Sol, Los Pinos residential area. 29630 Benalmádena. Málaga.
It is very well connected to the A7 motorway and is next to the old national road 340.
It is a house of about 300 m² and has:
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5 bedrooms
- Various TVs
- 2 Terraces of about 40 m² each
- It has a north orientation with a mountain view
- Located on a first floor but it is equivalent to a height like a third floor.
- It has 2 full bathrooms
- It has dimensions of about 300 m²
- It is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Large gardens with exceptional views and tranquility. Ideal for children.
- Large private parking area.
- Capacity for 10 people with the possibility of an additional one by placing extra beds.
- 3 bedrooms with double beds.
- 2 bedrooms with double single beds.
- 2 sofas in the living room.
- Marina port is about 5,000 meters. There you can find an important leisure area on the coast with all kinds of services.
- Castle Bill Bill at about 5,000 meters.
- Selwo Aventura that is located at the rear next to La Paloma park at about 5,000 meters.
- Sea Life from Puerto Marina at about 5,000 meters.
- Tivoli World amusement park about 5,000 meters.
- Airport about 8 km.
- Malaga city about 10 km.
- Torremolinos city about 6 km.
- Fuengirola city about 8 km.
- Marbella town about 15 km.
- It is located in an area very close to the beach (less than 300 meters away).
- Old national highway 340 going down to the coast.
- Nearby bus stop towards Fuengirola, Mijas and Marbella or Torremolinos, Malaga
- Very well connected to the airport about 15 minutes by car.
- Close to commuter train with stops in Torrequebrada, El Pinillo, Torremolinos center, airport and Vialia station with Ave connection in Malaga.